Author Topic: Season 1, Mission 3: The Mandarin Quandary  (Read 12653 times)

Offline Riley T. Munro

• Deceased/Retired
  • "We're all just stories in the end..."
    • Awards

• Activity Level
    0%
  • Awards Awarded to players who have been with the fleet for five years or more. Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most organised SIMM. Awarded in January 2012 to all active members. Awarded by the FCO to the CO who has shown the best leadership. Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most active SIMM.
Season 1, Mission 3: The Mandarin Quandary
« on: July 29, 2012, 10:31:05 PM »
[USS Gibson]

Captain's Log - Stardate 66574.3

It has been a long few couple of weeks for the crew of the Gibson, but she is pulling through. Seems we are cursed to have the strangest missions in the fleet. Let me say though that the crew has done all I have asked of them. I couldn't ask for anything more. Well, I could ask for a vacation, but that seems unlikely.

End Log

Riley had been contemplating a vacation for the last year, but seems Scott and her never seemed to be on leave at the same time. Even when they were on the same flipping ship.

Walking from her quarters she made her way to the bridge. Stepping into the turbolift.

"Bridge. Take your time." She said aloud.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2012, 10:32:12 PM by Riley T. Munro »

Offline Connor Price

• Experienced Member
  • Retired and bought a pub
    • Awards

• Activity Level
    0%
  • Awards Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most active SIMM. Awarded to those who demonstrate great knowledge of their profession. Awarded to players who go above and beyond what is asked of them. Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most organised SIMM. Awarded to players who guest star in another SIMM.
Re: Season 1, Mission 3: The Mandarin Quandary
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2012, 10:36:55 PM »
[USS Churchill - Bridge]

Connor sat at the back of the bridge, at the engineering station. He surveyed the quiet bridge, then sighed and turned back to his station, running another quick scan. Sometimes he longed for a battle, even if it was just so he could get his hands dirty fixing an engineering problem like a busted plasma cell. Still, maybe the next few missions would bring some excitement. It wasn't looking good so far.

"I'm so bored I could settle for scrubbing plasma conduits." He said to himself.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2012, 10:42:01 PM by Shelaf Greegy »

Offline John Brown

• Commanding Officer, U.S.S Chin'Toka
  • Senior Flag Officer
  • Ancient Member
    • Awards

• Activity Level
    76%
  • Awards Awarded by the FCO to the CO who has shown the best leadership. Awarded to players who continue to contribute to the running of the SIMM. Awarded to players who have been with the fleet for five years or more. Awarded to players who go above and beyond what is asked of them. Awarded to players who are always online and posting.
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2012, 10:45:06 PM »
[USS Churchill - Bridge]

Connor sat at the back of the bridge, at the engineering station. He surveyed the quiet bridge, then sighed and turned back to his station, running another quick scan. Sometimes he longed for a battle, even if it was just so he could get his hands dirty fixing an engineering problem like a busted plasma cell. Still, maybe the next few missions would bring some excitement. It wasn't looking good so far.

"I'm so bored I could settle for scrubbing plasma conduits." He said to himself.

[U.S.S Churchill-Bridge]

John exited the troubolift and took a breath as he looked around the Bridge seeing Price over in Engineering made him smile remembering the days when he was on the Discovery. But now he  gets sent on Classified Missions for Starfleet Intelligence now that hes back to the Churchill he started to think maybe now things will be easier.

"Mr. Price, Thanks for getting the minor repair to the Secondary Targeting Sensors done so fast" Finished Brown as he took his station and brought up the commands showing the tactical systems he then looked at the View screen for a long moment watching the Stars remembering all that he went though in the last three months "Never volunteer bad mistake" John said to himself

Offline Connor Price

• Experienced Member
  • Retired and bought a pub
    • Awards

• Activity Level
    0%
  • Awards Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most active SIMM. Awarded to those who demonstrate great knowledge of their profession. Awarded to players who go above and beyond what is asked of them. Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most organised SIMM. Awarded to players who guest star in another SIMM.
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2012, 10:48:50 PM »
[U.S.S Churchill-Bridge]
"Mr. Price, Thanks for getting the minor repair to the Secondary Targeting Sensors done so fast" Finished Brown as he took his station and brought up the commands showing the tactical systems he then looked at the View screen for a long moment watching the Stars remembering all that he went though in the last three months "Never volunteer bad mistake" John said to himself
[USS Churchill - Bridge]
Connor nodded pleasantly. "No problem sir. Just doing my job." He replied to his senior officer. "If you need anything else, let me know." he said, simultaneously fixing a minor fluctuation in the plasma regulation.

Offline Alyssa Meadows

• Suspended Account
  • Trusted Member
    • Awards

• Activity Level
    0%
  • Awards Awarded to players on promotion to Lieutenant Commander or Chief Petty Officer. Awarded to players who have been with the fleet for three years. Awarded to the player whom the CO feels is worthy of recognition. Awarded to players who demonstrate consistent high quality posting skills. Awarded to the winner of the bi-annual crew choice poll.
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2012, 10:49:38 PM »
[USS Churchill- Alyssa Meadow's quarters]
The computer chimed constantly in Alyssa's dream. She tried to deactivate it, but no matter what she did, it was of no use. Her eyes frantically looked around the setting in order to try and find the source of the damn chiming. However, there was no way a computer could be in the middle of the wilderness. It was not natural, something was wrong. Finally, Alyssa's eyes flipped open only to find herself laying down on her bed, head softly cushioned by the standard pillow. She sighed as the computer continued to chime the alarm. "Computer," she said, "turn that damn thing off." With a beep in compliance, the computer did as it was told. A calm silence filled the room shortly thereafter. It was the type of silence in which the truth screamed into when one was alone. It was unsettling to Alyssa. She could hear herself breathing: inhaling and exhaling at a very constant rate.

She got out of the warm, semi-comfortable bed. Head pounding from the sudden change in position, she lifted herself up and proceeded to take a shower and get dressed. Stepping into the sonic shower, Alyssa enjoyed the euphoric sensation of the warm water making contact with her skin. About twenty minutes later, she was dressed and ready for her day. Walking towards the door, a thought came across her mind and she quickly turned around. She had almost forgotten the extra half pip that had been given to her through a promotion just a week prior. Grabbing it and quickly fastened the pip on, noting the cold metallic texture, and then left the room.

Offline John Brown

• Senior Flag Officer
  • Ancient Member
    • Awards

• Activity Level
    76%
  • Awards Awarded by the FCO to the CO who has shown the best leadership. Awarded to players who continue to contribute to the running of the SIMM. Awarded to players who have been with the fleet for five years or more. Awarded to players who go above and beyond what is asked of them. Awarded to players who are always online and posting.
« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2012, 10:57:22 PM »
[USS Churchill - Bridge]
Connor nodded pleasantly. "No problem sir. Just doing my job." He replied to his senior officer. "If you need anything else, let me know." he said, simultaneously fixing a minor fluctuation in the plasma regulation.

[U.S.S Churchill-Bridge]

"I make sure of that" Replied Brown though his mind. He then cracked his knuckles as he picked up the padd that was laying on the Station he started to read though the letter he got from his Uncle "He’s got a Sovereign Class now nice" Finished Brown as he press the inter-comm.

==^==Brown to Meadows let me know when you want me to do that check up and I haven’t been avoiding you. Brown out==^== with that John went back to his tactical station and waited for the next adventure to happen on the Good Ship Churchill.

Offline Zuriel Soreka

• Deceased/Retired
  • What does this big red button do?
    • Awards

• Activity Level
    0%
  • Awards Awarded to players who have been with the fleet for two years. Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most friendly SIMM. Awarded in January and July by the executive officer to a player of their SIMM. Awarded to players on promotion to Lieutenant Commander or Chief Petty Officer. Awarded to any player who writes the Post of the Month.
« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2012, 11:33:40 PM »
[USS Gibson - Gibson]

Zuriel's eyes drowsily watched the console in the flight control center, the entire system was being tested and as department head he was required to be present. for six hours they went over every EPS conduit that had anything remotely to do for the flight systems, and like Zuriel thought everything was perfect, and that was not to some genius thought up by him, it was because of Engineering always being on point, all Zuriel had to do was report something broken if he found it. He didn't always like idea of not being bale to work on his own engines , in the smuggling business, crews were much smaller so flight engineering would always be consolidated, Zuriel admittedly still had that itch. "Sir we are all done here,you can return to the bridge if you like." f;ying was the olny thing worth a entire nights sleep, Zuriel would leave a few orders for his department to follow before he quickly made his way to the turbolift, "Bridge please..."

=/\= Soreka to engineering, The flight control systems along with relevant EPS conduits are working at full capacity, my guys should be sending you all the data in a few minutes, stellar work as always. =/\=

Walking onto the bridge Zuriel strolled around the banister to his station, the crewmen happy to be relived left  gave up the seat with a smile, "How did the flight control calibration go sir?" she asked with the tone that let on that she really didn't care at all, but was being polite because she knew how much it sucked. "Sic hours of schematics and equations and isolation drills, bypass protocols....it went very well."

"Well good luck with your shift sir, hope it passes quickly for you..." She could tell that he was a little agitated, and quickly made her way off the bridge. Zuriel turned in his seat and began the first part of the rest of his day, " Computer unlock helm controls, authorization Soreka Four One Epsilon."

Offline Alyssa Meadows

• Suspended Account
  • Trusted Member
    • Awards

• Activity Level
    0%
  • Awards Awarded to players on promotion to Lieutenant Commander or Chief Petty Officer. Awarded to players who have been with the fleet for three years. Awarded to the player whom the CO feels is worthy of recognition. Awarded to players who demonstrate consistent high quality posting skills. Awarded to the winner of the bi-annual crew choice poll.
« Reply #7 on: July 29, 2012, 11:35:41 PM »
==^==Brown to Meadows let me know when you want me to do that check up and I haven’t been avoiding you. Brown out==^==
[USS Churchill- Hallway and sickbay]
Alyssa heard the man's voice, but continued to move towards Sickbay. Moving her hand over the metallic comm badge, she pressed it, only speaking after she heard the click. =/\= Mr. Brown, now is a good time to report to sickbay. Don't keep me waiting.=/\= Taking another turn she entered the sickbay. She was greeted by the small buzz of people coming in and out of the room, yet it seemed like no one was remaining in the room for long right after she entered the room. Bah! People were so shallow, but that didn't mean she had to put up with it.

Offline Jacoby Hawkins

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
    • Star Trek: Victory
    • Awards

• Activity Level
    0%
  • Awards Awarded to any player who writes the Post of the Month.
« Reply #8 on: July 29, 2012, 11:55:22 PM »
[USS Gibson - Crew Quarters]

"So that sums it up. What do you think? Exciting ship huh?"

To say that Jacoby Hawkins... now Crewman Jacoby Hawkins thanks to those in charge of promoting folks, had heard any of what Crewman Memnon has said would be untrue. The Human had ceased listening to the Benzite engineer somewhere around the time that the Gibson started chasing pirates and the engineer's mate had been yelling at him about plasma coils or some other bit of engineering minutae. Mostly because he didn't care, but chiefly because he saw nothing useful in what the Benzite was blathering about. He'd always been that way though. As soon as he'd confirmed the fact that his prior employer hadn't ever had an account with said pirates, the point became less and other things had taken residence in his "think about now" file. Things such as going to engineering to report in to some flake named Ash Thompson so he didn't get reprimanded.

"Yeah wonderful... so where can I find this chief engineer person. I need to go check in." Jacoby replied finally, pulling on the black and gray duty jacket. "Is he on shift now?

Memnon nodded. "Indeed he is. As you're new to the Gibson, I'd be happy to take you there."

Jacoby shook his head. "It's good. I need to look around anyways, and the ship is small. I'll find my way."

"As you wish. While you're out, I believe I'll get some work done."

The young crewman waved as he walked out of their combines quarters. Glad he hadn't gotten someone knowledgable about his situation, Jacoby made his way down the corridor to the nearest turbolift. Memnon wasn't so bad, he thought to himself. And he'd never lived wth an alien before either. Turkana IV was all human, and then so was the small earth town that his father had sent him to. His father the Star Flaker. And now look at him, wearing the same stupid uniform as dear old daddy. But then between this or the penal colony in New Zealand, as he was 18 now, Jacoby had to admit that starfleet was looking like the better option. Still a prisoner of sorts, but not shackled. And who knew, maybe Starfleet wouldn't turn out so bad. Most of the people were cordial enough.

"Where are you trying to be."

The voice was unfamiliar but the tone wasn't. Jacoby didn't need to see the collar to know that there would be an NCO's rank tab there. And as he took stock of his situation, the engineering crewman came to realize that he'd wandered into somewhere scienc-ish, as evidenced by the multitude of blue shirts.

"On a beach someplace." He replied before he could stop himself. "Bonfire, Beer, Betazoids... in that order."

The NCO, he had been right about that by the way, Petty Officer 1st Class Brennan Sanders What a generic, stupid name peered down at him. "This is sciences. So unless you're here to fix something or to shoot something, judging by the color of your shirt, Crewman, you're lost.

"Sure. You're right. Where's engineering?" Jacoby replied. "I'm "trying" to be there too, so I can check in. I'm new. Jacoby Hawkins."

Apparently he'd been a little more flippant than the NCO's ego was inclined to take. "So what you're saying is, Gee Petty Officer, I sure could use some guidance, but I'm a disrespectful little twit that doesn't really know how to resepct the chain of command."

Jacoby's response would have been pretty pointed, and in his mind deservedly so. But as he was about to speak up, a strange looking alien that he'd never seen crossed his field of view. Blue skin, horns... this dude was wierd looking. The angry petty officer faded to the back burner momentarily as Jacoby sized up the alien. He was in Stafleet, that much was evident. But what was he? He looked like a monster from a kids book. Knowing in the back of his mind that a tongue lashing, maybe even a reprimand was forthcoming, the young human did the first thing that came to mind. He produced a padd from his cargo pocket and snapped a picture of the alien. there was no way his friends back on Turkana would ever believe this guy, and should he ever get to speak to them again, he'd want the proof. Feeling several sets of eyes now affixed firmly to him, Jacoby pocketed the padd and considered his situation. Having already stated his lack of purpose for being here, a lie in that regard wouldn't really fly. a shame too because there were several that sprang to mind. Nonetheless, he'd need to come up with something. From his appearance, the NCO was trying to put all of his scathing words together as well. Now it was only the matter of whether his rant would be done before Jacoby's excuse....

Offline John Brown

• Senior Flag Officer
  • Ancient Member
    • Awards

• Activity Level
    76%
« Reply #9 on: July 29, 2012, 11:57:38 PM »
[USS Churchill- Hallway and sickbay]
Alyssa heard the man's voice, but continued to move towards Sickbay. Moving her hand over the metallic comm bad.ge, she pressed it, only speaking after she heard the click. =/\= Mr. Brown, now is a good time to report to sickbay. Don't keep me waiting.=/\= Taking another turn she entered the sickbay. She was greeted by the small buzz of people coming in and out of the room, yet it seemed like no one was remaining in the room for long right after she entered the room. Bah! People were so shallow, but that didn't mean she had to put up with it.

[U.S.S Churchill-Bridge]

John Heard the message on the comm. then he took a breath as he secured his station and stood up he walked towards the Bridge Railing. Taking his hand he presses his communicator.

==^== Brown to Meadows on my Way==^==

With that moment he then pressed his Communicator again to call for his relief on the Bridge while he is in Sickbay. Brown then headed towards the troubolift as the doors opened he spoke

==^== Crewman Salas Report to the Tactical Station==^==

As he entered he took a small breath as the doors closed as he left the Bridge heading towards sickbay he pressed the conformation to send the lift down. He always didn’t like doctors since he was a child and now he goes again to Sickbay to be poked but John mused at least the Doctor is easy on the eyes.

Offline Saffir G'Tollikos

• Deceased/Retired
  • Experienced Member
  • CSO/Acting XO, USS Gibson
    • Awards

• Activity Level
    0%
  • Awards Awarded to players who have been with the fleet for six months. Awarded to any player present during the 2012 Halloween special mission. Awarded to players who go above and beyond what is asked of them. Awarded to players in recognition of their recruitment efforts. Awarded to any player who writes the Post of the Month.
« Reply #10 on: July 30, 2012, 12:08:16 AM »
[USS Gibson - Crew Quarters]

"So that sums it up. What do you think? Exciting ship huh?"

To say that Jacoby Hawkins... now Crewman Jacoby Hawkins thanks to those in charge of promoting folks, had heard any of what Crewman Memnon has said would be untrue. The Human had ceased listening to the Benzite engineer somewhere around the time that the Gibson started chasing pirates and the engineer's mate had been yelling at him about plasma coils or some other bit of engineering minutae. Mostly because he didn't care, but chiefly because he saw nothing useful in what the Benzite was blathering about. He'd always been that way though. As soon as he'd confirmed the fact that his prior employer hadn't ever had an account with said pirates, the point became less and other things had taken residence in his "think about now" file. Things such as going to engineering to report in to some flake named Ash Thompson so he didn't get reprimanded.

"Yeah wonderful... so where can I find this chief engineer person. I need to go check in." Jacoby replied finally, pulling on the black and gray duty jacket. "Is he on shift now?

Memnon nodded. "Indeed he is. As you're new to the Gibson, I'd be happy to take you there."

Jacoby shook his head. "It's good. I need to look around anyways, and the ship is small. I'll find my way."

"As you wish. While you're out, I believe I'll get some work done."

The young crewman waved as he walked out of their combines quarters. Glad he hadn't gotten someone knowledgable about his situation, Jacoby made his way down the corridor to the nearest turbolift. Memnon wasn't so bad, he thought to himself. And he'd never lived wth an alien before either. Turkana IV was all human, and then so was the small earth town that his father had sent him to. His father the Star Flaker. And now look at him, wearing the same stupid uniform as dear old daddy. But then between this or the penal colony in New Zealand, as he was 18 now, Jacoby had to admit that starfleet was looking like the better option. Still a prisoner of sorts, but not shackled. And who knew, maybe Starfleet wouldn't turn out so bad. Most of the people were cordial enough.

"Where are you trying to be."

The voice was unfamiliar but the tone wasn't. Jacoby didn't need to see the collar to know that there would be an NCO's rank tab there. And as he took stock of his situation, the engineering crewman came to realize that he'd wandered into somewhere scienc-ish, as evidenced by the multitude of blue shirts.

"On a beach someplace." He replied before he could stop himself. "Bonfire, Beer, Betazoids... in that order."

The NCO, he had been right about that by the way, Petty Officer 1st Class Brennan Sanders What a generic, stupid name peered down at him. "This is sciences. So unless you're here to fix something or to shoot something, judging by the color of your shirt, Crewman, you're lost.

"Sure. You're right. Where's engineering?" Jacoby replied. "I'm "trying" to be there too, so I can check in. I'm new. Jacoby Hawkins."

Apparently he'd been a little more flippant than the NCO's ego was inclined to take. "So what you're saying is, Gee Petty Officer, I sure could use some guidance, but I'm a disrespectful little twit that doesn't really know how to resepct the chain of command."

Jacoby's response would have been pretty pointed, and in his mind deservedly so. But as he was about to speak up, a strange looking alien that he'd never seen crossed his field of view. Blue skin, horns... this dude was wierd looking. The angry petty officer faded to the back burner momentarily as Jacoby sized up the alien. He was in Stafleet, that much was evident. But what was he? He looked like a monster from a kids book. Knowing in the back of his mind that a tongue lashing, maybe even a reprimand was forthcoming, the young human did the first thing that came to mind. He produced a padd from his cargo pocket and snapped a picture of the alien. there was no way his friends back on Turkana would ever believe this guy, and should he ever get to speak to them again, he'd want the proof. Feeling several sets of eyes now affixed firmly to him, Jacoby pocketed the padd and considered his situation. Having already stated his lack of purpose for being here, a lie in that regard wouldn't really fly. a shame too because there were several that sprang to mind. Nonetheless, he'd need to come up with something. From his appearance, the NCO was trying to put all of his scathing words together as well. Now it was only the matter of whether his rant would be done before Jacoby's excuse....

[USS Gibson - Deck 4 - Planetary Development Lab]

"Hawkins?" called a deep voice from across the room. "Jacoby Hawkins?" The voice came from the big blue monstrosity, who now approached the pair. "It's about time you got here, Crewman." He looked down at Brennan Sanders. "That will be all, Petty Officer. I've been waiting for our Mr. Hawkins here. I asked for an engineer to help repair a humidity problem in the arboretum. This way, Mr. Hawkins."

P.O. Sanders scowled at the officer, then at the engineer. "But sir, I'm mean, clearly--"

"Thank you, Mr. Sanders. That will be all. Mr. Hawkins, with me."

"Aye, sir," grumbled Brennan Sanders.

Not bothering to wait for a reply, the big blue alien headed to the door, which wooshed open as he approached. Once they were in the corridor, Tolly looked back to see the crewman catching up quickly. "Saffir G'Tollikos," he said to the young Human. "You can repair a malfunctioning humidifier, right?"
« Last Edit: July 30, 2012, 12:11:08 AM by Saffir G'Tollikos »

Zuriel Soreka: Romulan killing spree!!!!!!
Alexander Wu: You guys forgot to bring redshirts...
Zuriel Soreka: Don't worry we will make some. Art and crafts!!!!!!
--Just another day on the USS Gibson

Offline Alyssa Meadows

• Suspended Account
  • Trusted Member
    • Awards

• Activity Level
    0%
« Reply #11 on: July 30, 2012, 12:11:38 AM »

Alyssa heard the doors slide upon and found a man walking right into sickbay. Noting the amount of pips on his collar, she deduced that the man must have been Brown. "Take a seat at biobed one." she said as she got out the tricorder. She began by checking his vital signs and rose an eyebrow when she saw the readout of his blood pressure: 150 over 85. "Is your blood pressure normally this high?" Alyssa asked, hoping that he knew what she meant.

Offline John Brown

• Senior Flag Officer
  • Ancient Member
    • Awards

• Activity Level
    76%
« Reply #12 on: July 30, 2012, 12:37:30 AM »
Alyssa heard the doors slide upon and found a man walking right into sickbay. Noting the amount of pips on his collar, she deduced that the man must have been Brown. "Take a seat at biobed one." she said as she got out the tricorder. She began by checking his vital signs and rose an eyebrow when she saw the readout of his blood pressure: 150 over 85. "Is your blood pressure normally this high?" Alyssa asked, hoping that he knew what she meant.

[U.S.S Churchill-Sickbay]
John Walked into the room then smiled at the attractive young doctor and took a seat on the Bio bed started thinking about what he had to do with the rest of his day. Within moments the Doctor was at work scanning witch always made him feel uneasy with no more than a flash the Doctor started asking questions.

"Ummm....I am really not sure Doctor I really don’t check on things like that. What you think it is?" Quizzed Brown

Offline Alyssa Meadows

• Suspended Account
  • Trusted Member
    • Awards

• Activity Level
    0%
« Reply #13 on: July 30, 2012, 12:46:34 AM »
"Ummm....I am really not sure Doctor I really don’t check on things like that. What you think it is?" Quizzed Brown
"You are at risk for hypertension." Alyssa informed the man. "I say at risk because I don't know how long it has been this high. I suggest you start dieting and resting more." With that being said, the woman allowed silence to fall between the two people as she continued to work. She checked his lungs and heart rate, all within levels that were acceptable, but if that were the case, then something must have been stressing the man out. "It looks like everything seems to clear out except the blood pressure." she said. "I want you to come in on a weekly basis so that we can monitor it more closely, but besides that, you're all set."

Offline John Brown

• Senior Flag Officer
  • Ancient Member
    • Awards

• Activity Level
    76%
« Reply #14 on: July 30, 2012, 01:04:34 AM »
"You are at risk for hypertension." Alyssa informed the man. "I say at risk because I don't know how long it has been this high. I suggest you start dieting and resting more." With that being said, the woman allowed silence to fall between the two people as she continued to work. She checked his lungs and heart rate, all within levels that were acceptable, but if that were the case, then something must have been stressing the man out. "It looks like everything seems to clear out except the blood pressure." she said. "I want you to come in on a weekly basis so that we can monitor it more closely, but besides that, you're all set."

John sat there while Alyssa started to explain what was going on with his blood pressure he allowed it to sink in then he spoke calmly and collectively.

"Well for the last three months I was on a Classified Mission in Romluan Space" Replied John but then he paused before speaking again “So Weekly Dates with the Doctor how fun" Finished Brown Jokingly

Offline Alyssa Meadows

• Suspended Account
  • Trusted Member
    • Awards

• Activity Level
    0%
« Reply #15 on: July 30, 2012, 01:27:22 AM »

John sat there while Alyssa started to explain what was going on with his blood pressure he allowed it to sink in then he spoke calmly and collectively.

"Well for the last three months I was on a Classified Mission in Romluan Space" Replied John but then he paused before speaking again “So Weekly Dates with the Doctor how fun" Finished Brown Jokingly

Alyssa raised her arm up and slapped Brown with as much force as she could muster while moving in a quick pace. "Don't you come down here and joke around with me." she said in a chastising tone. "I'm trying to make sure that everything is alright, but I can't do that if you are not as serious as I am. Otherwise, you are wasting my damn time." She glared at the man as the metaphorical fire burned inside of her eyes. She couldn't believe his nerve. "Now get the hell out."

Offline Raymundo Salas

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
    • Awards

• Activity Level
    0%
  • Awards Awarded to those who demonstrate an ability to convey the action of combat. Awarded to any player present during the 2012 Halloween special mission. Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most active SIMM. Awarded to players who participate in a Spread the Word campaign.
« Reply #16 on: July 30, 2012, 01:29:18 AM »

[U.S.S Churchill-Bridge]

John Heard the message on the comm. then he took a breath as he secured his station and stood up he walked towards the Bridge Railing. Taking his hand he presses his communicator.

With that moment he then pressed his Communicator again to call for his relief on the Bridge while he is in Sickbay. Brown then headed towards the troubolift as the doors opened he spoke

As he entered he took a small breath as the doors closed as he left the Bridge heading towards sickbay he pressed the conformation to send the lift down. He always didn’t like doctors since he was a child and now he goes again to Sickbay to be poked but John mused at least the Doctor is easy on the eyes.

[USS Churchill- Mess Hall]

Raymundo was seated at the end of one of the long tables in the general crew mess hall gnawing on a slightly burnt piece of toast and jam. It was late in the morning so most had taken there breakfast earlier, mostly the resin why he was only having the toast. His head dipped as another wave of tiredness creep on him, he chided himself for doing so. Although now staring blankly at the monitor at the end of the room as texts on news pertaining to the Churchill and the Federation scrolled past was hardly better.

Surprised, Raymundo looked around to see if anyone had noticed his blunder. =/Brown\= Aye sir, be right up =/\=

striding out the door Raymundo brushed the last of the crumbs form his mustache.

RPG-D RPGD Topsites Top RP Sites Top RP Sites