Author Topic: Newest Member - Jacoby Hawkins  (Read 3779 times)

kawolsky

Newest Member - Jacoby Hawkins
« on: July 02, 2012, 09:16:20 pm »
Newest Member - Jacoby Hawkins

I would like to welcome our newest member, Jacoby Hawkins, to the fleet!

Mr Hawkins is a Human male who will be joining the crew of the Churchill as an Engineering Crewman. Please afford him a warm welcome.

Adolph Klein

Re: Newest Member - Jacoby Hawkins
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2012, 09:17:36 pm »
Welcome to the fleet!

Offline Kirok

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Triumphant Member
  • Awarded in January 2017 to all active members. Awarded in January and July to the most diplomatic player. Awarded to any player who writes the Post of the Month. Awarded every January by the FCO. Awarded to the winner of the bi-annual crew choice poll.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2012, 09:23:01 pm »
Welcome aboard, Jacoby!

Species:  Betazoid/Vulcan.
Being kind to others costs nothing & builds a stronger community.

Jonathan Sanchez

« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2012, 09:25:45 pm »
Marhaban!

Lance Krol

« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2012, 04:55:37 am »
Welcome to Shadow Fleet, and welcome to the Churchill!

Kyle Briggs

« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2012, 05:04:57 am »
Welcome to Shadow Fleet

Offline Daniel Fitz'Gerald

• Deceased/Retired
  • She needs a little love is all.
  • Awarded to players on completion of 10 years service with the fleet. Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most organized SIMM.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2012, 10:40:07 am »
Welcome to Shadow Fleet.

Offline Jacoby Hawkins

• Deceased/Retired
  • Awarded to players on completion of 10 years service with the fleet. Awarded to any player who writes the Post of the Month.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: July 04, 2012, 05:24:59 am »
Hey guys, thanks for the warm welcome. I'm quite stoked to get to know you all, and to be a part of this community.

A little about me, My name is Justin. I'm 32, married, and have a beautiful baby girl. (Her mother is currently inundating her with all things NOT Trek, but when the Army sees fit to return me to "Merica" I shall then indocrinate her into Trekdom.)

I'm currently a Combat Medic in Afghanistan (If you have the chance to come here.... umm... Don't. They will shoot rockets at you and invade your personal space with poor hygeine. Some of them are nice though. Paired with our interpreter, we OWN the competition at Spades. He also catches Camel Spiders. )

I've been writing Trek for a while now, and have been a part of several different communities. I came to SF because having looked it over, it seems like there is a REAL sense of community here, which is what I've been looking for for a while now. So again, I'm excited. Not just for the writing, but the people.

That said, Bombs away! I'm ready to go!

Offline Michael Ferdinand

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Applicant
  • Awarded to players on completion of 10 years service with the fleet. Awarded by the FCO to the CO who has shown the best leadership. Given to the SIMM that has survived the roughest storm during the year. Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most organized SIMM.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: July 04, 2012, 01:28:05 pm »
Welcome to the fleet! I am the wannabe Doctor of the Churchill that is learning as he (or would I have to say "she" in this case) as he/she(?) goes along. Be sure to come in for a check up in sickbay, or I will find you, and your character will be in a state of a lot of pain. :D

Everything must be earned, for if it is given, there are no lessons learned.

Offline Rennan Protheus

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Trusted Member
  • I did a thing!
  • Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most friendly SIMM. Awarded to the player whom the CO feels is worthy of recognition. Awarded to players who go above and beyond what is asked of them. Awarded to players who demonstrate consistent high quality posting skills. Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most organized SIMM.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: July 04, 2012, 03:03:22 pm »
Welcome to the fleet :D

Species: Betazoid       Age:33
If it’s bold italics then it’s telepathic!

Offline T'Ra Jones

• Deceased/Retired
  • Honoured Member
  • Airlocking Dylan.
  • Awarded to any player who has been with the Fleet 5 Years Awarded by the FCO to the CO who has shown the best leadership. Awarded every January by the FCO. Awarded to players who guest star in another SIMM. Awarded to any player who writes the Post of the Month.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: July 04, 2012, 03:16:02 pm »
Welcome to the fleet. :D Hope you have fun.

Ich lache, weil es ein Loch in mir gibt.
-Evan Buehler

Offline Saffir G'Tollikos

• Deceased/Retired
  • CSO/Acting XO, USS Gibson
  • Awarded to players on completion of 10 years service with the fleet. Awarded to players who go above and beyond what is asked of them. Awarded to players in recognition of their recruitment efforts. Awarded to any player present during the 2012 Halloween special mission. Awarded to any player who writes the Post of the Month.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: July 08, 2012, 06:39:56 pm »
Welcome to Shadow Fleet, Jacoby!

Zuriel Soreka: Romulan killing spree!!!!!!
Alexander Wu: You guys forgot to bring redshirts...
Zuriel Soreka: Don't worry we will make some. Art and crafts!!!!!!
--Just another day on the USS Gibson

Offline Jacoby Hawkins

• Deceased/Retired
  • Awarded to players on completion of 10 years service with the fleet. Awarded to any player who writes the Post of the Month.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: July 09, 2012, 02:10:01 pm »
Thanks man. Good to see you again! Feels like old times.

Offline Raymundo Salas

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Competent Member
  • Awarded to players on completion of 10 years service with the fleet. Awarded to any player present during the 2012 Halloween special mission. Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most active SIMM. Awarded to those who demonstrate an ability to convey the action of combat. Awarded to players who participate in a Spread the Word campaign.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: July 09, 2012, 03:55:24 pm »
Welcome!  :D

Offline Taras Cadenza

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Experienced Member
  • Awarded to players on completion of 10 years service with the fleet. Awarded in January 2012 to all active members. Awarded in January to the player with the best academy course. Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most organized SIMM. Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most active SIMM.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: July 09, 2012, 04:11:45 pm »
Hey, welcome to the fleet, Mr. Hawkins! Hope you enjoy it here, for sure. :)

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles