Author Topic: USS Discovery Awards Ceremony - July, 2012  (Read 2732 times)

Offline Scott Bradley

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Honoured Member
  • Flight Control Officer, USS Challenger
  • Awarded to players who participate in a Spread the Word campaign. Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most organized SIMM. Awarded to any player who stuck with the site during the June 2017 Site Move Awarded to players on completion of 10 years service with the fleet. Awarded to players who guest star in another SIMM.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
USS Discovery Awards Ceremony - July, 2012
« on: July 02, 2012, 02:18:38 pm »
Well well well, its that time again folks! Hard to believe that it's been six months since our last ceremony! Where did the year go? Before we continue on with our awards, I'd like to thank you all for helping the Discovery get back on track! It's been a great end to season seven and a fantastic start in our new season with some familiar faces, and a few new ones to!

So let's get this thing rolling, We'll start as always with the time served ribbons.

The 5 year service ribbon to:
> MCPO Shelaf Greegy
> Lt. Lee Armstrong

The 3 year service ribbon to:
> Lt. Commander Reece Thompson

The 6 months service ribbon to:
> Trisha Xoran

The Meritorious Service Ribbon is awarded to those who have been promoted to Lt. Commander or Chief Petty Officer, with that, the award goes to:

Reece Thompson.

That concludes the first section of our awards ceremony. Please join me in congratulating the recipients of these awards.

Stay tuned for more...

Kyle Briggs

Re: USS Discovery Awards Ceremony - July, 2012
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2012, 02:25:07 pm »
Congrats to you all.

Archangel Koris

« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2012, 02:43:27 pm »
Congratulations everyone!

Adolph Klein

« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2012, 03:22:39 pm »
Congratulations to all of you.

Shelaf Greegy

« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2012, 03:34:58 pm »
'grats

Offline Kale Bridges

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Applicant
  • Awarded to players on completion of 10 years service with the fleet. Awarded to any player present for the majority of the Solen arc in 2013. Awarded to the player whom the CO feels is worthy of recognition. Awarded to those who demonstrate an ability to convey the action of combat. Awarded to players who participate in a Spread the Word campaign.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2012, 02:25:41 pm »
Here are the Posting Ability awards as selected by Captain Bradley.

Posting Excellence Award
Awarded in January and July to one player who has demonstrated consistent high quality posting skills.
This award is presented to Archangel T'Koris.

Best Newcomer Award
Awarded to the player who has demonstrated excellence, and who joined after the last awards ceremony.
This award is presented to Adolph Klein.

Descriptive Combat Award
Awarded in January and July to the player who has demonstrated an ability to convey the action of combat in their posts.
This award is presented to Reece Thompson.

Technical Precision Award
Awarded in January and July to the player who has included in-depth and relevant technical details in their posts.
This award if presented to Archangel T'Koris.

I would like to give a personal well done and thank you to every single member of the crew though.

You may not have gotten an award, but you're still the best crew in the fleet.

Stay tuned for another batch coming in soon.....

Formerly Reece Thompson
PokemonGo - TEAM MYSTIC

Kyle Briggs

« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2012, 03:53:41 pm »
Congrats to you all.

Shelaf Greegy

« Reply #7 on: July 04, 2012, 07:51:27 am »
Once again, 'grats all of you.

Offline Scott Bradley

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Honoured Member
  • Flight Control Officer, USS Challenger
  • Awarded to players who participate in a Spread the Word campaign. Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most organized SIMM. Awarded to any player who stuck with the site during the June 2017 Site Move Awarded to players on completion of 10 years service with the fleet. Awarded to players who guest star in another SIMM.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: July 05, 2012, 02:16:05 pm »

Ok folks, here we are the final round of awards. Before I go ahead with them I just want to thank you all once more for being such a great crew. You really make it fun and such a privilege to be involved with this simm. And please don't be disheartened if you didn't receive an award this time. So without further delay, lets reveal the winners

This award is determined by you, the crew of the Discovery. So i am proud to reveal the winner of the crew choice award is:

Archangel T'koris

The Contribution Award to:

Adolph Klein

The final award is chosen by myself, I feel this individual has shown great posting skill and contribution to not only the Discovery, but other ships in the fleet.

The Captains Personal Merit Award to:

LT. Commander Reece Thompson.

Once again, congratulations to everyone who received and award, and we'll see you all again in another 6 months.

Adolph Klein

« Reply #9 on: July 05, 2012, 02:28:26 pm »
Congratulations to everyone!

Kyle Briggs

« Reply #10 on: July 05, 2012, 02:32:54 pm »
Congrats to you all. Well done.

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles