Star Trek London - Is London Ready?

Started by kawolsky, March 01, 2012, 05:05:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kawolsky

For those of you who are in the United Kingdom, it seems Star Trek is coming to London! No details have been released as of yet, only that something big is coming to the city and they're inviting all British Star Trek fans to be a part of it.

Head to http://www.startreklondon.com to sign up and be notified what and when the big event is.

I don't know about you, but my interest has been peaked!

Shelaf Greegy

Kale Bridges

Formerly Reece Thompson
PokemonGo - TEAM MYSTIC

Taras Cadenza

Might be a convention or something. Or a mass gathering of Trek fans.

Or something completely different.

Still, it's worth keeping an eye on.

kawolsky

Quote from: Taras Cadenza on March 01, 2012, 06:05:10 PM

Might be a convention or something. Or a mass gathering of Trek fans.

Or something completely different.

Still, it's worth keeping an eye on.

I was thinking it would be a massive convention. I don't think there's many dedicated Star Trek conventions in the UK, are there?

On another note, Star Trek London is following us on Twitter!

UPDATE: Early tickets are now on sale! Visit http://www.startreklondon.com for more information and to access them enter "DESTINATION2012" as the code.

Kale Bridges

I was going to make a Star Trek London topic, then found this one :P

I was just wondering, who's going? And are you dressing up for the event?

Formerly Reece Thompson
PokemonGo - TEAM MYSTIC

Dustin J. Guidry

From what I hear the captain's from every series will be there. That will be epic, but i'm in the good ole US of A and cant take that much time off.

ââ,¬Å"If they ever tell the story of my life, let it be said that I live in a time of giants. Let it be told that I lived in the time of Picard, Janeway, Sisko and Martok. Let them say that I lived and served with HONOR. Let them say that I served on the USS.Gibson!

Kale Bridges

I sort of meant, who from here is going :P And are you dressing up for the event?

Formerly Reece Thompson
PokemonGo - TEAM MYSTIC

Archangel Koris

Feth.  Just across the channel and I can't go!  It's the weekend before I get off for half-term.

Lance Krol

Kale Bridges

Quote from: Archangel T'Koris on April 30, 2012, 01:29:27 PM

Feth.  Just across the channel and I can't go!  It's the weekend before I get off for half-term.

Feth eh?? I sense a Warhammer fan.

Why don't you just take the week off :) Week long sickness bug that happens to coincide with a Star Trek convention. These things happen you know....

Quote from: Lance Krol on April 30, 2012, 01:49:58 PM

Ho de ho! I won't be going either...

Say wha.... But you're on the same island. There's no excuse :P

Formerly Reece Thompson
PokemonGo - TEAM MYSTIC

Archangel Koris

Quote from: Reece Thompson on April 30, 2012, 01:50:58 PM

Feth eh?? I sense a Warhammer fan.

Why don't you just take the week off :) Week long sickness bug that happens to coincide with a Star Trek convention. These things happen you know....

Not a Warhammer fan, no.  My brother was and it rubbed off on me.  I don't have the strategic mind required.  And I can't take time off because I'm already going to be taking a lot of time off to go to hospital.

Taras Cadenza

I should be going... it can be my birthday present. Hopefully, anyway.

I'll most probably take my TNG Uniform anyway. :) (With Lt. JG rank pips, for realistic purposes. Sort of.)

kawolsky

In preparation for Star Trek: London in October, you can now purchase your very own Shadow Fleet Promotional Jersey at the Shadow Fleet Store!

Available in a variety of sizes and colours for both men and women, you can help spread the word about the fleet at an official Star Trek event.

Let me know what you think of the latest addition to our Store.

Shelaf Greegy

Right, I'm planning to go on the Sunday. If that influences anyone's position.

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.