Author Topic: "The Great Tribble Hunt" Crew Roster  (Read 2402 times)

Offline John Kawolsky

• Deceased/Retired
  • Probationer
    • Shadow Fleet
    • Awards

• Activity Level
    0%
  • Awards Awarded to players who have been with the fleet for five years or more. Awarded by the FCO to the CO who has shown the best leadership. Awarded to any commanding officer who takes command of two or more starships. Awarded to those who demonstrate an ability to convey the action of combat. Awarded to all players who joined Shadow Fleet in January 2007.
"The Great Tribble Hunt" Crew Roster
« on: December 17, 2011, 06:55:46 PM »
"The Great Tribble Hunt" Crew Roster

It is my pleasure to announce the crew roster for the upcoming Special Mission.

Here it is:

USS Sovereign
Commanding Officer: Captain Taras Cadenza
First Officer: Commander Lance Krol
Sec/Tac Officer: Lieutenant John Brown
Engineering Officer: Lieutenant Commander Shelaf Greegy
Medical Officer: Commander Riley T. Munro
Helm Officer: Lieutenant Commander Alyssa Meadows

IKS Negh'var
Klingon Commander: Tobias Masters
Klingon First Officer: Octavius Mirwald
Klingon Weapons Officer: Connor Price

Please congratulate Taras Cadenza and Lance Krol on receiving the two top positions on the Sovereign. These two players have put a lot into the fleet since they joined and I have every confidence in their ability to run the mission well.

I am confident I have been able to place everyone in their desired positions, however, should you wish to swap with someone else, that is fine. Just work it out between you in the comments below and I will update the roster accordingly. Note that the ranks listed above are for the Special Mission only.

In addition to the positions above, I am also pleased to say that everyone participating in "The Great Tribble Hunt" and those who contribute to our five year event in other ways, will receive our limited "Fifth Anniversary Celebration Ribbon", as seen below.

So with the details laid down and the crew roster sorted, all that is left is for us to wait until Shadow Fleet Day on January 5th, 2012, which will mark the start of "The Great Tribble Hunt". Until then, tell us what part of our second Special Mission you're most looking forward to by commenting below!
RETIRED

Offline Tobias Masters

• First Officer, USS Gibson
  • Suspended Account
  • Trusted Member
  • XO, USS Gibson
    • Awards

• Activity Level
    0%
  • Awards Awarded to those who demonstrate an ability to convey the action of combat. Awarded to players who have been with the fleet for one year. Awarded to any player present during the 2012 Halloween special mission. Awarded to players who go above and beyond what is asked of them. Awarded to players on promotion to Lieutenant Commander or Chief Petty Officer.
Re: "The Great Tribble Hunt" Crew Roster
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2011, 07:14:40 PM »
Hello everybody, looks like I get the honor of being the Klingon Commander for this mission I look forward to this special mission, it will be fun siming with people from the other ship.

I look forward to dismantling the Federation ship piece by piece... I will collect my mortal enemy. Now, "Mirwald, engage cloaking device, we have a ship to find."

Offline Shelaf Greegy

• Deceased/Retired
  • Honoured Member
    • Awards

• Activity Level
    0%
  • Awards Awarded to players who have been with the fleet for five years or more. Awarded every January by the FCO. Awarded to players who continue to contribute to the running of the SIMM. Awarded to the winner of the bi-annual crew choice poll. Awarded to players who are always online and posting.
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2011, 03:28:18 AM »
Great stuff! Looking forward to this. Especially if our commanders are reasonably competent, and don't go LOA in the middle of it like some people.

Wait... that was me. :D

“Sometimes you have to go up really high to see how small you are.” Felix Baumgartner

Offline Connor Price

• Experienced Member
  • Retired and bought a pub
    • Awards

• Activity Level
    0%
  • Awards Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most active SIMM. Awarded to those who demonstrate great knowledge of their profession. Awarded to players who go above and beyond what is asked of them. Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most organised SIMM. Awarded to players who guest star in another SIMM.
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2011, 03:42:58 AM »
Yessss! Playing a Klingon, again! Its so much fun.

Qaw' jaghla' jajvam!!

Offline Riley T. Munro

• Deceased/Retired
  • "We're all just stories in the end..."
    • Awards

• Activity Level
    0%
  • Awards Awarded to players who have been with the fleet for five years or more. Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most organised SIMM. Awarded in January 2012 to all active members. Awarded by the FCO to the CO who has shown the best leadership. Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most active SIMM.
« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2011, 03:46:02 AM »
wooo

Offline Connor Price

• Experienced Member
    • Awards

• Activity Level
    0%
  • Awards Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most active SIMM. Awarded to those who demonstrate great knowledge of their profession. Awarded to players who go above and beyond what is asked of them. Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most organised SIMM. Awarded to players who guest star in another SIMM.
« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2011, 03:47:17 AM »
I can see you can barely contain your excitement, Riley.

Offline Riley T. Munro

• Deceased/Retired
  • "We're all just stories in the end..."
    • Awards

• Activity Level
    0%
  • Awards Awarded to players who have been with the fleet for five years or more. Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most organised SIMM. Awarded in January 2012 to all active members. Awarded by the FCO to the CO who has shown the best leadership. Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most active SIMM.
« Reply #6 on: December 27, 2011, 03:47:58 AM »
I just want to start already... I'm bored out of my mind.

Offline Connor Price

• Experienced Member
    • Awards

• Activity Level
    0%
« Reply #7 on: December 27, 2011, 04:01:19 AM »
Same here. Good things come to those who wait.

Offline Tobias Masters

• Suspended Account
  • Trusted Member
  • XO, USS Gibson
    • Awards

• Activity Level
    0%
  • Awards Awarded to those who demonstrate an ability to convey the action of combat. Awarded to players who have been with the fleet for one year. Awarded to any player present during the 2012 Halloween special mission. Awarded to players who go above and beyond what is asked of them. Awarded to players on promotion to Lieutenant Commander or Chief Petty Officer.
« Reply #8 on: December 27, 2011, 04:59:09 PM »
Same here. Good things come to those who wait.

I too wish we could get it started, I am looking forward to seeing how the mission goes. And as far as the commander being competent... does that fit with a Klingon? And btw... anyone that questions my command decisions gets to feed my pet Targs :)

Offline Connor Price

• Experienced Member
    • Awards

• Activity Level
    0%
« Reply #9 on: December 27, 2011, 06:42:24 PM »
I too wish we could get it started, I am looking forward to seeing how the mission goes. And as far as the commander being competent... does that fit with a Klingon? And btw... anyone that questions my command decisions gets to feed my pet Targs :)
Unless they can beat you round the face with a Bat'Leth. :p

Offline Alyssa Meadows

• Suspended Account
  • Trusted Member
    • Awards

• Activity Level
    0%
  • Awards Awarded to players on promotion to Lieutenant Commander or Chief Petty Officer. Awarded to players who have been with the fleet for three years. Awarded to the player whom the CO feels is worthy of recognition. Awarded to the winner of the bi-annual crew choice poll. Awarded to players who demonstrate consistent high quality posting skills.
« Reply #10 on: December 27, 2011, 07:46:41 PM »
Uh oh, I'm behind the helm. Everyone better ready their escape pods and brace themselves! I'm about to make Troi look like Tom Paris.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2011, 07:48:45 PM by Alyssa Meadows »

Offline Shelaf Greegy

• Deceased/Retired
  • Honoured Member
    • Awards

• Activity Level
    0%
  • Awards Awarded to players who have been with the fleet for five years or more. Awarded every January by the FCO. Awarded to players who continue to contribute to the running of the SIMM. Awarded to the winner of the bi-annual crew choice poll. Awarded to players who are always online and posting.
« Reply #11 on: December 27, 2011, 08:24:12 PM »
Careful with my engines!

“Sometimes you have to go up really high to see how small you are.” Felix Baumgartner

Offline Alyssa Meadows

• Suspended Account
  • Trusted Member
    • Awards

• Activity Level
    0%
  • Awards Awarded to players on promotion to Lieutenant Commander or Chief Petty Officer. Awarded to players who have been with the fleet for three years. Awarded to the player whom the CO feels is worthy of recognition. Awarded to the winner of the bi-annual crew choice poll. Awarded to players who demonstrate consistent high quality posting skills.
« Reply #12 on: December 27, 2011, 08:53:08 PM »
I will make sure that there are still two nacelles after the fight scene, but engines will be the least of your worries at the end! Engineers should be praised more, they are like the maids and janitors as well as repair people.

Offline Tobias Masters

• Suspended Account
  • Trusted Member
  • XO, USS Gibson
    • Awards

• Activity Level
    0%
« Reply #13 on: January 03, 2012, 03:10:01 PM »
Is it time to start yet?

Offline Shelaf Greegy

• Deceased/Retired
  • Honoured Member
    • Awards

• Activity Level
    0%
« Reply #14 on: January 03, 2012, 03:28:45 PM »
Not quite!

RPG-D RPGD Topsites Top RP Sites Top RP Sites