Author Topic: Happy Holidays!!  (Read 1181 times)

Offline Chris Newberry

• Shadow Fleet Owner
  • Senior Flag Officer
  • Trusted Member
  • User rating 87
    • View Profile
    • Email
    • Awards

• Activity Level
    48%
  • Awards Awarded to the player whom the CO feels is worthy of recognition. Awarded to players on completion of 10 years service with the fleet. Awarded to players on promotion to Lieutenant Commander or Chief Petty Officer. Awarded to all players who joined Shadow Fleet in January 2007. Awarded in January and July to the player who writes the most engaging posts.
Happy Holidays!!
« on: November 25, 2010, 06:48:59 AM »
Hello All,

I would like to wish everyone an enjoyable Happy Thanksgiving and Christmas (which is coming up.) I know there are other holidays during this period but I don't know the names off-hand.

Chris

PS: I am hoping to have the forums stable before the holidays is completed. It's a server issue and I have been working on this for about a month now with some good results.

Offline John Kawolsky

• Deceased/Retired
  • User rating 48
    • View Profile
    • Shadow Fleet
    • Email
    • Awards

• Activity Level
    0%
  • Awards Awarded to players who have been with the fleet for five years or more. Awarded by the FCO to the CO who has shown the best leadership. Awarded to any commanding officer who takes command of two or more starships. Awarded to those who demonstrate an ability to convey the action of combat. Awarded to all players who joined Shadow Fleet in January 2007.
Re: Happy Holidays!!
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2010, 06:40:38 PM »
Thanks Chris, you too!

I keep trying to get on to post but I've been having issues. I thought it would be something to do with the server.
RETIRED

Offline Chris Newberry

• Shadow Fleet Owner
  • Senior Flag Officer
  • Trusted Member
  • User rating 87
    • View Profile
    • Email
    • Awards

• Activity Level
    48%
  • Awards Awarded to the player whom the CO feels is worthy of recognition. Awarded to players on completion of 10 years service with the fleet. Awarded to players on promotion to Lieutenant Commander or Chief Petty Officer. Awarded to all players who joined Shadow Fleet in January 2007. Awarded in January and July to the player who writes the most engaging posts.
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2010, 11:32:39 PM »
Hey John,

There has been some problems with the server. Especially when it's not just this website on the server. I'm now running a semi-suscessful webhosting company which is nearly paying the bill but we really need a upgrade to quad core soon. I've been working on keeping the server load down and avoiding a crash but a few sites have been causing havoc lately.

Chris

Richard Ransom

« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2010, 08:36:20 AM »
well me its an problem with my damm ISP; and work wont allow me to connect to shadowfleet argggg

Top RP SitesTop RP Sites Top 100 Original SciFi Sites TO INFINITY AND BEYOND Forum Roleplay Site RPG-D